Valentine's Day is just around the corner and while a lot of people are dreading it, maybe we can make it better! You shouldn't share your love just one day a week, and this day does not have to just be for those who are in a relationship. You can share your love for everyone and everything, all the time! Your friends, your family, significant other, cat, dog, teacher, brother, musicians, ect. Or you could just use it as a reminder that there's discount candy the very next day in almost all stores.
Regardless, we felt like taking the chance to be as cheesy as possible and make a list of love songs. Some slightly less lovey-dovey songs were thrown in there too, just because it can't all be love and happiness, right? Someone out there will appreciate the contrast.
Feel free to contribute in any way, just be respectful. Over all, its just a silly holiday full of fuzzy things, cheesy romantic things, and a lot of chocolate. Its not really that big of a deal, and keep something in mind too.
You aren't alone just because you're single. People make such a big deal about being single on Valentine's Day and really its just a made up holiday, and its seriously not a big deal. You are never alone in life, because there's always someone in your life. It may not be who you want, but someone is always there. Plus, there's always thousands upon thousands of other people in the world feeling the exact same way you do. Now that I got that disclaimer out of the way, let's get into those love songs, huh? This was just thrown together for fun, and is in no order. A lot of these songs are your typical love songs, but some are most definitely not.
For more fun, be sure to check out the Facebook page on Valentine's Day. As we will be sharing many of these songs, along with some rather hilarious band related Valentine's that have been floating around the internet.
1. James Dean & Audrey Hepburn -Sleeping With Sirens
2. When You Look Me In The Eyes -Jonas Brothers
3. I Hate Everything About You -Three Days Grace
4. No Matter What -Papa Roach
5. I'll Follow You -Shinedown
6. Love Me TIl It Hurts -Papa Roach
7. I Don't Wanna Be In Love -Good Charlotte
8. I Will Be There -Art Of Dying
9. Secret Valentine -We The Kings
10. Skyway Avenue -We The Kings
11. Say You Like Me -We The Kings
12. Over And Over -Three Days Grace
13. Easy To Love You -Theory Of A Deadman
14. Say You'll Haunt Me -Stone Sour
15. Be Your Burden -Phone Calls From Home
16. Thunder -Boys Like Girls
17. Happy Together -Simple Plan (Or you could go with the original by The Turtles, or any other cover of it.)
18. The Moment -Safetysuit
19. Your Guardian Angel -The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
20. Love Like Woe -The Ready Set
21. Make Me Wanna Die -The Pretty Reckless
22. A Shot Across The Bow -Mayday Parade
23. Far Away -Nickelback
24. I'd Come For You -Nickelback
25. Chains -Nick Jonas
26. I Love You 5 -NeverShoutNever
27. Miles Away -Memphis May Fire
28. I've Got You -McFly
29. A Shot Across The Bow -Mayday Parade
30. I Swear This Time I Mean It -Mayday Parade
31. Miserable At Best -Mayday Parade
32. Kids In Love -Mayday Parade
33. I Must Be Dreaming -The Maine
34. Everything I Ask For -The Maine
35. Lovebug -Jonas Brothers
36. One Man Show -Jonas Brothers
37. Vacation -Simple Plan
38. Shelf -Jonas Brothers
39. Love Is On Its Way -Jonas Brothers
40. Just Friends -Jonas Brothers
41. Please Be Mine -Jonas Brothers
42. Beautiful Soul -Jesse McCartney
43. This Is Home -I Am Ghost
44. Alive -Adelita's Way
45. Without You -Three Days Grace
46. Without You -Breaking Benjamin
47. Walls -All Time Low
48. Love Bites (So Do I) -Halestorm
49. Kiss Me Again -We Are The In Crowd
50. Loner In Love -Busted
I didn't realize how many songs were in my iTunes that applied in some way to this playlist until I really started looking. I could have easily found more, but I decided to stop there. As you can see, some are all very sweet, others are the exact opposite. What songs are you going to be playing this Valentine's Day? Let us know, and let us know what you think of this list.
Happy Valentine's Day from Immortal Music.
Blogs of various topics go here, and all are written by Immortal Music's creator. You never know what you may find here, so have a look around.